Thursday, March 27, 2008

Game 78; Pens vs. Islanders

On the Islanders backup goaltender:
Errey: "Michael Mole. There he is...looking through the mole hole!"
Steiggy: "That guy in front of him is Bruce Bennett, a longtime NHL photographer."
Errey: "He looks like Einstein!"


"What's he been doing for the last 28 games? He's been working on his magic!"


Woah woah woah...Petr Sykora just got in a fight?!?!?!? The apocalypse is upon us...


...and now Daryl Sydor?!?!?!?


Steiggy: "Yeah...I was in Sudden Death, which I suppose you could say is the worst movie ever made..." (Editor's note: never trust Iceburgh with your kids. He will kidnap them.)


"I'd like to see Dan Potash in a fight with Iceburgh!"


Potash: "Don't underestimate the 90210!"
Errey: "Danny, you gotta get your mugshot in that picture!"
Potash: "Easy, Bobby. Easy..."


Steiggy: "Georges jumps into the window!"
Errey: "Get out of the way!"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Errey also said that Therrien was saying "Tabarnak", which means the F word in French, to the refs after the too many men penalty.

It was pretty funny listening to him try to apologize and cover that one up.

Anonymous said...

i actually laughed pretty hard at the potash v. iceburgh comment.

i totally missed the einstein one though, so that made me giggle when i read it.

i also got my playoff ticket, game one, section f, row a...aww yeah, first row of the balcony! i'm one happy pens fan.

-ryan

Vanessa Day said...

That was a great game except for the Isles playing like they were murderous prison escapees. I thought the best part was the reaction of Wade Dubielewicz (sp?), to Georges Laraque's goal! I laughed for a long time about that one.

Also, did anyone else think it was about the second time this year that Brooks Orpik's butt prevented M.A.F. from scoring a goal?

And as for Ryan, congrats on scoring that playoff ticket! I wish I lived in Pittsburgh so that I could go to games... but no.

You should make a sign to say hi to all of your fellow BobErrey.Blogspot.com friends!

Eric P. said...

"I'd like to see Dan Potash in a fight with Iceburgh!"

I laughed so hard when I heard this on TV!

Caesar vs. The Bob said...

I was wondering the whole tabarnak thing was about. Seeing as how I don't speak French, I was lost and couldn't figure out what Errey was apologizing for...

Teej said...

Yo,

To whoever runs this blog, I put a video up on YouTube of Errey's infamous comment about Geno bathing his hands in Palmolive, in which Steigy also mentioned this site. I figured more people ought to see it and hopefully check out your site (that and I couldn't resist). Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwdUXk5hWlc

Video quality isn't spectacular, but it's the best I can do right now.

Caesar vs. The Bob said...

Yes! Thank you teej. The post for that game has been corrected to include that quote (one of the best of the season and I missed it) and the video.

ironcity1967 said...

TED NOLAN IS A DIRTY BABOON LOOKIN COACH THAT SHOULD STOP TELLING HIS PLAYERS TO GO AFTER STARS ON OTHER TEAMS. (I DON'T THINK I HAVE TO ELABORATE ON WHO OR WHAT) LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!